"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dear Friends - herein my humble offering:

The first thought that entered my mind this morning - 
this very first day of a New Year - 
in those first moments - 
the first breath - was, 

"What do I have to offer?"

In other words...
I have this perpetual longing to show my gratitude to my friends and family and students and clients and business associates...
those I refer to as my "circle of light."
This is not an advertisement.
Nor a mass mailing.
Not some "blurb" strategically created in order to get or keep business.
Straight from my heart...



"I. AM. GRATEFUL."



But sometimes, I honestly feel like the little drummer boy...
I don't get holiday cards out in time, or sometimes not at all.
A gazillion "thank you's" are in my heart and mind all the time
that unintentionally slip through the cracks of daily life.

One question remains...

"What do I have to offer as an expression of honor and gratitude to those have supported me in 2010?"

The answer enters my mind promptly
and in a most simplistic form...

"Give of your Self.
your time.
your energy.
your best."

Is it enough?

When I think of all that you so graciously give to me ---
that is what means the most.
your time.
your energy.
your best.

So, that is what I am offering in return.

At 12:00 noon on New Year's Day, I will begin sending out long-distance Reiki healing for those who would like to receive it.

It's what I have to give.

If you are interested, please drop me a quick line @ cammiesmom89@comcast.net.

May you be well.
May you be Divinely guided and protected.
May you be blessed with abundant joy and prosperity.
May you be free.

Namaste,
Tina








No comments:

Post a Comment