"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Saturday, October 9, 2010

So, ummmmm...

It's almost my birthday!  :D



So I decided to do something I've never done before.


I'm gonna try to make one of my own wishes come true!



I've imagined creating a sacred space for women...

A haven of reprieve - comfort - joy...




I've dreamed of women laughing until they cry...

And crying until they laugh...

Aaaahaaa moments...

And feeling better when they leave.




No real schedule...

No pressure or deadlines...

No judgment, criticism, or competition...



Lots of breathing...

Nurturing...

And celebrating this Season of balance and transformation.




 
I've dreamed of sharing my passions...

And hearing about yours...

Basking in sunlight...

Bathing in moonlight...



Invoking some bliss...

And stirring a thing or two...




So, whatdya say?  Wanna help make one girl's birthday wish come true?


You're Invited!!!!!

 










2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post you little creative, talented thing. Love the photos and words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo your momma. This invitation is so wonderful in so many ways. I so wish I could have been there with you..

    ReplyDelete