"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comfortably Numb.....

has apparently left the building.
Egads.  I guess that local anesthetic they gave me during my procedure yesterday has worn off now.  *sigh*
I spoz more "rest" is in order.  Geeze, rest is B-O-R-I-N-G.  In fact, rest is SO BORING it makes me fall asleep!
Things are looking good for Thursday morning.  One of the nurses at the hospital reminded me that I need to confirm tomorrow, but it looks like I may be first up for the day.  AWESOME.  The earlier, the better, as far as I am concerned.  Hope that dude eats his Cheerios and has a good strong cup o joe first ;)
"Any special requests before your surgery, Ms. Marks?"  Uh......yeah......could somebody run down to Starbucks and get me a venti 4 pump hazelnut latte please?  Have it waiting for me.  Thanks. Now, sweet dreams for the sweet, yanno....*grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment