"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An-tic-i-pa-tion - noun - pleasurable expectation

  • walking on the beach without worrying about my ankle
  • climbing stairs "  "  "  "  "
  • FULLY demonstrating for my students
  • renewed, improved dancer pose
  • INDEPENDENCE
  • BALANCED energy to all parts of my body
  • living life without planning everything around one single event (that certainly wasn't MY idea in the first damn place)
  • a stronger, wiser me
  • standing-room-only live music shows
  • taking back control and responsibility for my own health and well-being
  • putting 12-18-09 in its place - the past - where it belongs
  • first summer with my Honda (and that glorious sunroof!)
  • designing a new norm for myself
  • gardening
  • My Siddhi - a.k.a. The Doghouse - a.k.a. my little art studio in the woods
  • believe it or not - doing laundry on my own, without having to ask anyone for help
  • going places - hopping in and out of my car quickly 
  • running in the rain
  • making plans!
  • facilitating workshops for women
  • *hopefully* downward dog, for as long as my little heart desires, without my arm going numb
  • ok, this may be stretching it, but what the hey - a completely uninhibited camel pose.  yeah, that would be N-I-C-E!
  • 100% clean shave on my left leg, well.....and after 6 weeks in that THING, my right leg too!  With that Mary Kay stuff I love.
  • I think I'll treat myself to a massage :)  At Robert Andrews.  And sit in the Tranquility Lounge with a fluffy bath robe and slippers on sipping on silver needle tea - for....ummmm.....maybe 4 hours or so?  Yeah, that's nice.  *aside* - one day, if I ever get the money, I am going to treat alllllllllll my best girlfriends!
  • wearing two shoes - a pair that I really like!
  • climbing on counters, standing on chairs
  • taking the dog for a walk on the boardwalk
  • feeling good stuff beneath both of my feet - grass, sand, soil, the labyrinth :)
  • refueling my business (Dear Competition - consider yourself forewarned)
  • pain-free braking
  • attending yoga classes and worshops
  • Yogaville
  • Eat, Pray, Love in the theater and Middle Eastern cuisine
  • moving tables, chairs, and sweeping floors for my classes without any problem at all :)
  • full-on Sun Salutations - without reservation or thought - one after the other, after the other, after the other
  • Warrior!  I, II, III!  Triangle!  Lateral Angle!  Reverse Triangle!  Woot!
  • alternatives to Humble Pie for dessert
  • Vitamin Sea - in ridiculous quantities
  • official nickname change: Goodbye Gimpy, Hello Sessay!
  • socks and clothing - easy on/easy off
  • No pain, no pain
  • and more, but a girl's got her secrets, yanno ;)
JUST. PUSH. PLAY.

2 comments:

  1. Add jumping in mud puddles!
    Tree pose on either leg!!

    hugs and kisses to you for tomorrow!! Robin Lang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leesa ~ goddess of the gypsy moonMay 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

    What amazing An-tic-i-pa-tions!

    It's nice to be able to stop & take inventory of what really matters.

    The ones I especially like are:
    *INDEPENDENCE
    *BALANCED energy to all parts of my body
    *a stronger, wiser me
    *taking back control and responsibility for my own health and well-being
    *running in the rain
    *facilitating workshops for women

    These are the ones I've added to my list. Some were already there, but I'm devoting new energy to them.

    Blessings to you on your healing - remembering journey/sabbatical.

    attending yoga classes and worshops

    ReplyDelete