"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Specialty is SQUEEZING. What's Yours?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I'm not a talented "artist" in the everyday sense of the word.  However, I do believe creativity is 100% subjective and can be nurtured and channeled in a myriad of ways, as one so chooses.

I'd like to think I exercise my creativity muscles on a daily basis.  To be honest, it's not always easy.  I call it "squeezing."  Sometimes I have to s-q-u-e-e-z-e and almost "make something out of nothing."  It's the loaves and fishes effect, if you will.......

Yep.  I am a Master Squeezer!  :D

But, this is not about ME.  What I really intended to talk about is what it means to be a Divinely Gifted Visionary Healing Artist.

Yeah, THAT'S what I wanted to talk about.

You know what I mean, right?

I have MANY remarkably talented artist friends.   I love them all.  I have their creations all over my house, my office, my studio - you may have received a gorgeous notecard from me at some point in time.  Yeah.  Those are my friends :)

But a Divinely Gifted Visionary Healing Artist is a bit of a different trait, from my perspective.  This is an exceptional GIFT.

Each of the artists I am profiling today has that gift.  These women have taken the time to know me.  To listen to me.  To travel with me and "see" my own visions......what I see and hear and feel and need.  Not only do I consider this a divine gift, but I acknowledge that it takes a tremendous amount of hard work.  Work on intuition.  Work on willingness - to open yourself as a vessel; allowing your hands to be a tool for someone else, and in reality, for all of humanity... 
I. HONOR. THAT.

So, if you are on a healing journey (who isn't?) or, like me, find yourself artistically challenged, you need to check out these creatrixes!

Maia Waye
http://www.etsy.com/shop/maiaart

Maia is responsible for the notecards everyone compliments me on; private drawings she has and continues to create for me personally; and just all-around being a wise and extremely talented, inspiration.  There is no other word for it.  I honor you, Maia Waye.

Montserrat Bennett
www.thesacredfeminine.com

"Mo" is the one who creates my candles and soaps from scratch, based on my relayed visions and desires.  She's all the way over on the other side of the U.S.......how can she know me so well?  I honor you, Montserrat Bennett.

Lorraine Rimando
http://www.spiritualscentsaromatherapy.com/


Lorraine is my little miracle worker.  She is the one who created the "Floating Soulshine" blend you are all so crazy about (and so am I!).  But, far beyond that... all I have to do is call or email or sometimes a short text (lol) what is ailing me...she immediately she works her little magic and sends it over in a bottle.  Really!  It's unbelievable.  I honor you, Lorraine Rimando.

Brenda Delaney
www.theglitzygypsy.com

Brenda makes healing dolls.  Let me say that again.....Brenda makes healing dolls!  Mine is named, Shannon.  And, as she lovingly and intentionally pieces together these majestic works of art, she interweaves words of healing - inside the doll!  Do not even ask me how she does that.  You will have to ask her yourself :)  She also makes jewelry and all kindza glittery things that delight women.  Visit Brenda.  You simply MUST.  I honor you, Brenda Bliss Delaney.

Nici Derosier
http://www.artshapedworld.com/


Nici is perhaps one of the most intuitive and ingenius artists I have ever met.  She can literally create anything out of anything.  I'll let you oooooh and aaaaah over her yourself.  But it's pretty much as simple as this.....I phone Nic and say...."Nic, I need XYZ for a very special person (yes, sometimes ME) who is not feeling quite up to snuff, and it needs to look like this and feel like this....."  Next thing I know......IT shows up in the mailbox.  Seriously...astounding.  I honor you, Nici Derosier.

Denise Weller
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30521261&id=1495095850#!/profile.php?id=1495095850

My dear friend, Denise, is camera-shy.  And website-shy.  And Facebook-shy.  Just a few of many qualities that make her such a priceless gem.  She is the one who is responsible for creating my "Eve Herself" logo - this was done from a "drawing" (if you wanna call it that) I sketched on a napkin when we were having lunch one day.  She is humble and compassionate and has a heart that shines to the ends of the Earth.  Her healing gifts are most radiant when she is using therapeutic art to help children with emotional and behavioral disorders.  Her quiet presence alone, heals me.  I honor you, Denise Weller.

No, this is not an infommercial, folks.

I offer these women as keys - treasures - the secrets to my success, abundance, and perpetual unfolding.

Do with this what you may *grins*

1 comment:

  1. You are a precious gem to me and to all others that know you I am sure!!! Tina, you share so much love and compassion that some if it just comes back to you through us. You make my heart melt and my eyes water with happy tears to hear these treasured words and know of all the wonderful people in your life. Thank you every day for being in mine. hugs, maia

    ReplyDelete