"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Thursday, May 6, 2010

As My Stepdad Would Say....


...someone had to be me 
and I'm so glad I got to be the one... 


All dressed up and...


somewhere VERY IMPORTANT to go!  :D


Today I had a date with two of the greatest healers and friends I know.  You know the gig...chat, walk, laugh, eat, look, listen, oooo, aaaahhh, basically - indulge.  Therapy at its best *smiles*

Then we came back to my place and relaxed on the back deck.  It was such a nice Spring evening.  The sky was completely clear and the trees were rustling overhead in the breeze.  I love that sound!  The birds were chattering, and my chimes were ringing like church bells.  This was my view and environ as they gave me some Reiki (having gifted friends does have its bennies!) and examined my "wounds."  My one friend asked if I have felt "supported" in my healing journey.  This brought me right back to my first thought of the day today, which I didn't get time to write about...

*What's cool about MY life is - every morning when I open my eyes, there is never a doubt in my mind that - I AM LOVED.* 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful writer. You describe "things" we never think about in our daily activities. Your writing has enlightened me to the point I am starting to notice a lot more. Now everything reminds me of how you would be describing them; i.e., the grass, sun, the smiling postman, kids riding their bikes and skateboards (exercise), colors, wind blowing trees, etc., etc. And yes, YOU ARE LOVED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leesa ~ goddess of the gypsy moonMay 14, 2010 at 8:02 PM

    What a precious step dad you were blessed with... I wasn't so lucky (cursed is how it felt ...but, "oh well").
    I am so glad that you are surrounded with such love, friends/healers. Your day sounds delightful
    - (love windchimes, they are so comforting).
    What a blessing to wake every morning without a doubt in your mind that: "I AM LOVED".
    You most certainly are! but to acknowledge this and feel it upon waking is 'a dream come true'.
    What a grateful, beautiful spirit/being you are. I wake up happy every morning - but you've inspired me so I am going to add "I am loved" to my waking ritual.
    Blessings to you on your healing journey and beyond.

    ps. You've got the sweetest momma!

    ReplyDelete