"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Friday, May 14, 2010

Life Strategy # 2057 - Small Stuff vs. OH WELL

As many of you know, I've been doing a little "driving practice" around town.


Ready. Set. Free Me Now!

It's so weird how taking a short break from something can make your return feel sooo....well....WEIRD!

It goes without saying that my body feels different.  Different in the seat.  Different on the pedals.  Different altogether.  Oh well.  We all know - our bodies are different every day anyway, surgery or not!

 Me and my "rolling reminders"

Seems I've forgotten how to use some of the buttons.  Of course, I haven't had this car very long anyway.  Oh well.  I'll just consider it to be that "new car feeling" all over again!

Hmmm.  Somebody changed my clock!  WHO DID THAT?  Oh wait!  Daylight savings time.  Did I not change the clock in my car before my surgery?  Isn't it supposed to change automatically?  Oh well.  Two button clicks and VOILA.  DONE.

OK, seems like I can't keep my foot on the brake for any extended period of time.  Oh well.  Shift er on into park at the drive-in window.

WHAAAAAAA?  Wait a second!  What happened to my satellite radio?  Mannnnn.....I guess it expired.  Oh well.  I wasn't really supposed to have it anyway.  Ha!  I knew they'd catch up to me someday!  lol



Seriously...with all this do I really need satellite radio?

Oh well.  Maybe if I press this button, I'll get lucky and have left a CD in there two months ago?  

*grins*

AIC.  

Yep.

Just open this lil baby up and say...

 All. is. well.  

*aside:  "OH WELL technique" compliments of my Mom.  It's her version of, "eh, how much does it REALLY matter?"  :D

1 comment:

  1. Leesa - goddess of the gypsy moonMay 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    "oh well" technique is fantastic... along the same lines as my mommas' "does it really matter?" technique. It works!

    blessings to you dear one on your healing journey.

    ReplyDelete