"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Monday, May 24, 2010

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeze Those Lemons!

So...I had to buy some new socks.  It's kinda hard to explain but:

a)  higher up to keep the ASO brace from rubbing my calf and shin raw, and
b)  the kind that breathe really well to allow my incision to heal and keep it from getting aggravated, again, by the brace...

No biggie, of course.  But, for a flip flip kinda gal, NO kind of sock is going to excite me in the summertime!  So, Cammie and I decided to make the socks a little more fun. Plus, this will make it easier for me to find these specific *special* socks in the laundry and sock drawer ;)



*The best part is --- Cammie and I giggled and poked fun at each other and she told me she was "having fun with her Mom."  :D

1 comment: