"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Friday, May 21, 2010

Enamoured

I just LUV me some MOONSHINE!

Lately I have noticed a blue halo around Her.  Have you?  They say this means rain or snow.  Hmmmm.  Not likely, eh?  What else does it mean?  Does anybody know? 

I love to watch the moon circle my house...  

The solitary parade begins at dusk, high above my back deck.  She plays Goddess, Interrupted, with baby bats swooping to and fro (which my friend, Lorraine, loves).  

Then She meanders around to Cammie's room to bid her goodnight.  Sometimes, when Cammie's not here, I sneak in there, raise her blinds to the top, and gaze out the window.  This brings back great memories for me.  When she was a baby I would pull the rocking chair over next to her window, and dream for the both of us - utterly enchanted by the lapping moonlit ripples waltzing across the lake behind our *then* house.  

Next, She saunters around and peeks at me through the kitchen window from behind the giant trees.  Sometimes if I don't see Her right away, I find myself leaning closer in to the window...in search of...  

Late night, She serves as a semi-angel-security light over my car - transmitting fiber optic ethereal messages via the windshield.

It's nearing midnight...
Let me check...

Aaaahhhh......

The art of graceful departure...

...a cloud-top minuet...

...talk about walking on water!

*the crowd (Me) goes wild!*


The Moon is My Sister
by my dear friend and phenomenal artist, Montserrat


 *
we
sip
dreams
by
a
sliver
of
the
Moon
 *

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written! I feel the same way about Her..look for Her, commune with Her, pull energy, peace, and strength from Her!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete