"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lifescripts

Since my release from the "ankle safehouse," I've noticed that my calf stays contracted and my foot flexed all the time.  It only took a little over six weeks to establish this pattern.  I am constantly forced to remind myself, "Tina, you need to take a deep breath and RELAX your whole leg, including your foot.  It's OK to  relax it now."

I've been thinking alot about this today.  If my body was trained to stay in this position after only six weeks, just think what a brain could do in that amount of time, with the "proper training."  Our brains are so much more powerful than our physical bodies!  

They say it takes 21 days to establish a new pattern, or break an old one.  This was and still is the premise for my own personal "Old Faithful" philosophy, affectionately known as Detox Roxx.  



I'm not really sure what the "gist" of this post is.  Just thoughts, I guess...

One of my all-time favs  -
from the Intricacies of Life series of my personal portfolio -
I call it, "Lifescripts."

2 comments:

  1. p.s. I have to wonder - if our mind was stuck in some weirdo position, could we just breathe and tell it it's ok to relax now? I think YOU know the answer to that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leesa - goddess of the gypsy moonMay 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM

    WOW! What powerful Creatrix energy we possess!
    Lets choose healing, loving, beautiful everything good for our selves - mind, body, emotions, and spirit!
    You're insights are so enlightening!

    ReplyDelete