"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Monday, May 10, 2010

Proceed With Caution!

First day with my new foot and TWO shoes!


So, I was gonna take a pic of me dancing in the grass, but I was afraid I'd hurt myself!  lol
I got a great report at the surgeon's office today.  I have progressed to this new "ASO" and have been given permission to slowly start practicing walking, driving, and even balancing on my right foot!  Woot!  Hang on, Dancer Pose - I'll be there soon!
I'm also doing my own P.T. at home, cuz ----- I rock like that ----- and can be trusted!
Today, I'm pretty proud of me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great report. It looks strange to see a shoe on your foot. I'm so excited for you. Remember to take it all very slow and don't over do your walking, driving, etc. No dancing yet! I'm so proud of you for this journey to rebuild and heal your foot. You've done a great job. Dukie helped also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What a long, strange trip it's been...." :D Good on you, Teeny. Sounds like you're doin' everything just right. Slow and prudent means long term stability!! (with feet and bones, anyway...)

    ReplyDelete