"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Her Eyes Are BLUE


My Ego amuses me.

My random card for the day comes from Louise Hay's Power Thought deck.  Pretty, isn't it?  Swirly.  Twinkly.  Energetic!

But...why is it green?

LOL - that's Ego T talkin.  Sometimes I just want to shush that girl up - tell her to sit her little self down and be quiet! See....SHE thinks peace is /mostly/ found in blues and purples.  Isn't that funny?  Aren't we humans just hysterical?  Ego T wants to go right in to Photoshop and make this card blue (or at least a Caribbean-water shade of green) with a simple mouse click.  Ha!  Controlling lil thing, isn't she?

The flip side of the card reads....

"Divine peace and harmony surround me and dwell in me.  I feel tolerance, compassion, and love for all people, myself included."

Well, I can certainly learn from that!  And could stand to work on it!  Got it, Louise Hay.

But...I still wanna change the color of that card!  LOL

So, while I totally "get" the message of the card, the way I see it, my morning was delivered with an extra cherry on top today.  That is....

PEACE makes itself available to us in many forms, in many colors, in an unlimited plethora of Divine ways...it is We who are limited, and that is only by choice.

What color is YOUR peace?



*Going against my own grain and typing (talking) about peace in GREEN!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Leesa ~ goddess of the gypsy moonMay 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM

    You are such fun!
    I love your ego child - she's a riot! If she weren't here, I'd be asking if she could come out to play!

    Isn't Louise amazing?! I've loved her since the early 90's. She's taught me so much.
    I have those cards too. And, honestly I've thought along those lines many times because she likes to use oranges/yellows & greens alot (not my favorites).
    My daughter Carissa has loved green since she was tiny and it's still her favorite colour. I always wondered what she loved about it.
    I've just in recent years begun to appreciate it's beauty. Now I do see it as peaceful, (because it echoes nature in her luscious best) healing, and renewing/refreshing.
    Though my own personal peace is still a purplish blue - so sootheing to my senses.
    Thanks for the 'cherry on top' it's a much needed message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leesa ~ goddess of the gypsy moonMay 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM

    ps. I just got "Her eyes are blue"!
    My cheeks are sore from smiling at/with you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become much more fond of green in the past few years....also in Nature, and in the chakras....still can't help but be drawn into those blues and purples though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yet another thing in common!

    ReplyDelete