"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Did Somebody Say "Sale"?

I am such a total dork.

I got a new pair of summer yoga shorts quite some time ago.  Since I'm always wearing black and gray bottoms, I decided to go all out of my comfort zone and get a pair in bright blue.  That's really making a statement, huh?!  lol   So, I get home and discover, much to my *sigh* dismay, that I don't have any tops that will match them, except for plain old white - b-o-r-i-n-g.  Eh.  I've had one eye out for something just right ever since...(there's that relentless ellipses again) 

So, this morning I get an email from Cafe Press, reminding me that I have a whopping $4 in my account.  They tell me to go shopping.  Oh boy, I can really splurge now!

The funny thing is - I had forgotten all about my own products in my Cafe Press store, including, quite ironically, Faces of Eve T's and tanks with just that color blue in the logo.  Doh. *smacks Self*  Geeeeeeeeeze.  Again, if you see my mind floating around somewhere, could you please send it back this way for me?

That made me think - if I forgot about my Cafe Press store, maybe everyone else did too.  lol   So, I went in and lowered the prices on all my summer garb., i.e. a whole THREE products!  Brace yourself.  Here comes the shameless plug :)

http://www.cafepress.com/facesofeve


Followed by the shameless plea: 

I'm still hoping someone will volunteer to create a TLYTC logo for me.  Have one good leg - will barter.  Pretty please?  :)

Ciao, beautiful peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you crack me up!!! Here you go bartering with just one good leg - if you do that, you will not have one to stand on :) Just like you, 95% of my yoga pants are black - why is that?? Could it be that we are trying to fool ourselves into believing that we have bodies fit for the runway??? Perhaps it helps to hide what is really heading south - Oops, do we have anything like that??

    BTW: I saw this floating mind passing by last week and forgot to take note who it might belong to...although it did seem to be on a mission - ha!

    ReplyDelete