"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Monday, April 5, 2010

Psssssssstttt......Hey You, Universe..........

You believe in barter, right?  I mean, everybody who's artsy and creative and eclectic and fly barters, right?  So.....ummmmm......what's it gonna take, huh?  

FREE. ME. NOW!!!!!!!! *pretty please* :)

Apparently the grump gremlins are multiplying right here in MY bedroom!  Repulsive lil thangs!  Somebody call pest control PRONTO!
Wassat?  Pest control wants a description?  OK, see.....the gremlins are the ones that have gotten down inside my boot and it seems they have decided to set off fireworks in there.  I also have a sneaking suspicion there are some lil squito type critters that are feasting on my ankle like it's a Renn Faire turkey leg.  Dang!  I tried using a megaphone and shouting down the hole at the top of my boot but they are relentless!  I bet they are wearing mini ipods!  I even let Dukie bark down the hole.  They won't budge.  Decidedly, LEO gremlins and squeeters!
*sigh*
I don't feel like reading, even though I have a stack of FAB books I have just been dying to read.  The TV is in some serious danger right now due to the Masters ALL WEEK (great timing, eh?).  And if they show Tiger Woods one more time (and something tells me it will be more than that!), my boot just may /accidentally/ land in his mouth.  
So, what's it gonna take, Universe?  I'd like to take a real shower.  A long one.  Solo.  I'd like to find some clothing that will fit over this ridiculous foot condo.  I'd like to hop in my car, open the sunroof, blast some Alice in Chains and D-R-I-V-E.  Can we work sumn out?   
Otherwise, I guess I'll have to resort to online shopping.  *Gasp!*


4 comments:

  1. Hang in there!! it was a beautiful day and will be tomorrow. go outside and enjoy the sun and flowers! write some poetry or listen to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    I hope you were sent on behalf of the Universe :) Deal - I will do those things - AFTER you let my foot out of this thing so it can breathe for 3 minutes. Word?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will trade my sun dappled shade with the birds singing nicely in my new lawn chair and a nice picnic lunch, with wine, LOL. i will wear your boot for a whole day and you can run and skip and jump and shower (man do -i- know that misery)and play AIC as loud as you want all over the place. okee? {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe ~ that is even MORE meaningful, coming from you, as I know you have only recently enjoyed freedom from the purplesaurus rex! WHAT is it with us and our feetz?

    ReplyDelete