"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I blame it ALL on Doreen Virtue and those angels!



I haven't so much as touched this oracle deck for at least a couple of years.  It was whispering to me from the bookcase this morning.  So I got it out, found a few long lost treasures I had slipped in the box (LOVE THAT) and shuffled em up.  This was the "random" card I chose (pinky swear!)  IMAGINE THAT!  :)


Here's the additional commentary from the author (Doreen Virtue)......

~ This card comes to you because of your connection with the ocean.  It's a sign that you need to spend more time near the sea, perhaps during a vacation or as a home base.  The angels will help with this endeavor if you ask and allow them to.  The ocean air and water inspires and heals you. ~

MY commentary:

See!  I knew it!  I knew it!  I've been telling my family and friends for YEARS that the angels told me I MUST move to the Caribbean!  No one believed me!  See!  Here's the proof!  Ha!  *giggles*   Hey, at the very least, I'd say I have received VERY STRICT ORDERS FROM "ABOVE" to seek Vitamin Sea therapy STAT!  And, I don't know about you, but when those angels speak, I listen!  :D


2 comments:

  1. OK, so when do we leave. I can pack in 20 minutes or less :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrrrrl! I'm already on 664! And, don't worry, I've already called Seaside and told them to leave the keys in the secret box for us ;)
    But, all joking aside.....send an email to HR and find out what the max is on FMLA. 3 months, I believe? You have a family member in crisis!
    Mama Kwans Mama Kwans Mama Kwans!
    Be there in 10. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete