"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Monday, April 26, 2010

Project Midsummer's Eve - The Evocation



Ladies,

I understand completely.

Really, I do.

You don't have enough time to join a women's network.

You don't have enough energy to even think about dreams or goals or wishes, much less attempt to manifest them.

There are not enough hours in the day.

You're exhausted as it is.

You fear you will get a bad case of "the guilties" if you aren't able to actively "participate" or contribute.

You are not techno savvy.

I understand, really, I do.

I was a single mom for over a dozen years.  I fully understand and appreciate time constraints.

I taught over a dozen yoga classes a week, some over 60 miles away, with a seriously damaged right foot for over a year.  I fully understand and appreciate exhaustion.

I worked in corporate offices, on a computer, every business day, for over 20 years.  I fully understand and appreciate computer aversion.

There was a time when I could do nothing but laugh when someone asked me about my "hobbies."

That being said, I'll ask just one more question and then there will be no more.  The "door" to PME closes this Wednesday.

Therefore, I humbly beseech you:

"Are you available to yourself?"

Please ponder.  For me  :-)

This way to Support, Empowerment, Synergy, and Sistership

No comments:

Post a Comment