"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Sunday, April 25, 2010

We Make Plans - God Laughs

So true - so true - so true.

I have learned (finally) to roll with the tide and ride the waves.

And I will.

Nonetheless, I am actually finding it fun and exciting getting back to making (at least tentative) plans.  

What used to be a chore is now a greatly appreciated privilege.

Perhaps yet another lesson.

See - when your life is put on "pause" for a period of time, you really learn to appreciate what little control you do have.  And that includes making plans :)

So, for now,  I will revel in dipping my pinkie toe - easing my way back in - scheduling "dates" and "dry runs" with clients.  

I'll take this as what I have been offered for now.

Patience.

And I'll dream of the day when my  "normal schedule" will not include any doctor's appointments or procedures or pharmacy stops.

Join me for coffee on the deck?

No comments:

Post a Comment