"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Night Watch



My good friend, Brenda, made this original healing doll for me several years ago.  There is no other like it on this planet or any other!  We named her Shannon :)  Now, let the record state that NO PICTURE could ever do Shannon justice, but I also must note that all of the pictures I've been posting have been taken with my cell phone, thus the poor quality.  Not up to getting out the "real deal" and all the downloading and editing (yet).  In any event, isn't Shannon simply stunning?!  I love her, and FYI - Bren - she's doing a FAB job!  :-)


I cannot believe it's been A FULL WEEK since my surgery!  If time keeps flyin like this, I won't be able to keep up with it!  Looking back, I'm thinking......I made it through alot of "unknowns" this past week.  Things that were kinda starting to freak me out.  Always sure to make us panic, eh?  The BIG BAD UNKNOWN.

I have so many things to be grateful for ALWAYS, but especially this past week.  How about I just blurt some randomness?!  :)

always always always my family, friends, and students
cards, emails, texts, and yes, even Facebook ---- the "stuff" that keeps me chuggin along every day
my kickass deck chaise - thanks, Mom!
my daughter - thank you for EVERYTHING, Cammie.
sunshine
my animals
pillows, pillows, pillows; cotton sheets; soft blankets
ginger ale
modern medical technology complemented by holistic healing techniques
compassionate medical professionals
faith
cool breezes, quiet nights
chimes
Sheri Hess
Reflections of Faerie by Gary Stadler
internet browsing
replayed voice mails messages from Terry McIntyre, who ALWAYS makes me smile  :)
self employment
health insurance
a sound mind and body
and so much more!

In fact, I think I'll lay down....listen to the whir of the ceiling fan.....and think about all the rest :D

TLYTC





2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhh
    LOVE YOU
    and I'm so glad hat Shannon is watching over you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda ~ Shannon said she is getting overworked and underpaid! lol

    ReplyDelete