"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happiness Is...

  • open windows
  • sunshine
  • chimes
  • peace and quiet
  • a new screen door
  • anticipation
  • Yoga Journal
  • kitty cat snores
  • Heath bar crunch ice cream
  • long, hot showers
  • hazelnut coffee
  • a soft, white cotton blanket fresh out of the dryer
  • eucalyptus pillow mist
  • a great deck chair
  • reuniting with a long lost friend named Child Pose
  • ginger ale
  • candles
  • Lauren Monroe's "Oneness Chant"
  • flowers and birds
  • girlfriends
  • oranges
  • Pop Tarts with gooey hearts
  • the smell of clothes that have been hung out on the line (or clothes rack, in my case)
  • familiar voices on my voice mail
  • my dog
  • lunch dates
  • Cammie's car in the driveway
  • cards in the mailbox
  • beach towel
  • prayer flags
  • awesome coffee mugs  :)
  •  
  •  




  • *note: last three bullets intentionally left blank - you didn't think I made a *gasp* typo, now did you? - cuz I want to hear all about YOUR happiness list!  :D 

1 comment:

  1. --No pain

    --My daughter on the phone "I'm getting well Mom"

    --My granddaughter on the phone, or knocking at
    my door.

    ReplyDelete