"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PWB and Hafiz


I always wondered what "PWB" meant on the Brostrom forums.  Now I know what all the buzz is about.  Partial. Weight. Bearing.  *Rocks!*  :-)
No worries.....not overdoing it......and, as you can see, I have a chaperone (or an obstacle, depending on the moment).  Nevertheless, being able to make it from one room to the next unassisted from time to time is doing wonders for my confidence level!
What I noticed today is that, even when my foot hurts, I can still somehow "feel" that it is fixed.  Strange.  It feels much different than before.  Schweeeeeeet!
Stayed awake most of the day - a first since surgery - doing stuff on the computer, working on financial aid for next year, and.......washing my hair!  As expected, everything takes twice as long, but I'm ok with it.  Yeah, it's ok :)

Even
after
all this time
the sun never says to the earth,
"You owe me."

Look
what happens
with a love like that ---
it lights the whole
world.

Love me some Hafiz :D

4 comments:

  1. Am finally getting around to reading your blog. Am so glad things are going as well as they are. You have been in my thoughts & prayers. Just keep getting better and I look forward to one day seeing you with no BOOT!
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margo! I know! I am looking forward to treating myself to a MEGA-CUTE pair of kicks and wearing BOTH OF THEM! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK rumpshakah, I have to agree with the Hafiz. Hafiz and tea and all will be well again.

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you - up and about all on your own!!! How wonderful for you - who could resist with this absolutely beautiful weather :) I cannot wait to see you healed and doing what you love - YOGA!!!! You rock Yoga Chick!:)!

    ReplyDelete