"Think how you can, not why you can't." - Dr. John H. Cox -

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here Comes Tina Cottontail...

Day 3 -
Happy Easter Everyone! 
Today I started /very/ partial weight-bearing.  Not too shabby.  I am at least getting better at STANDING for more than a split second, which helps with brushing teeth, washing face, etc.  Repeated the enter/exit bathtub vinyasa of day before yesterday.  And, yet again, I am amazed and grateful for my own strength and flexibility.  Even so, it will be a while before I expect to do it unassisted.  That, and carrying food/drink are sure to be some of my greatest challenges...no worries, I am working on a new one-legged shimmy technique! *grins*  My neck was getting cranky today so I did some bed stretches....shrugs, neck stretches, side stretches, seated forward fold, and rock the baby on one side ;)  OH, HOW I MISSSSSS MY YOGA!  My foot was also a bit cantankerous.  Not a roaring monster, just a grumpy gremlin.  I am seriously jonesin for some ankle circles or at least 5 min. of freedom from this hot, heavy, black contraption!  It should have a name, dontcha think?  Cast your ballots please :-)
Tomorrow is Monday.  My...ahem...schedule sure looks a little different than last Monday!  I do have a small simple pleasure being delivered tomorrow - a storm door!  With the easy Spring weather of late, this will make me very happy! Breathe it in, baby, breathe it in.  T maintenance = borderline zilch :)
Be well, be safe, be happy,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment